Make sure these two FM industry events are in your diary!https://energymanagementsummit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Meeting-3.jpg 960 640 Stuart O'Brien Stuart O'Brien https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/81af0597d5c9bfe2231f1397b411745a?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Registration is now open for our hybrid Facilities Management Forum and Smart FM Forum!
28th & 29th June – Hilton Deansgate, Manchester (virtual attendance available).
This unique Forum has been created to help you build business connections with the latest innovative and budget-saving suppliers within your industry.
What does your pass include?
Senior professionals like you can attend entirely for FREE.
We will create you a bespoke itinerary of 1-2-1 relaxed meetings with innovative and budget-saving suppliers that match your requirements.
You will also gain access to a series of seminar presentations, focusing on the current issues and future challenges within the industry.
Overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments are also included.
We also thrilled to introduce the Smart FM Forum, a brand new virtual event – 13th & 14th October.
The Forum is hosted across two-mornings and gives you the opportunity to meet one-to-one with the latest innovative and budget-saving suppliers within the industry.
- Enjoy free, flexible, virtual attendance to fit around your schedule.
- Our cutting-edge software creates you a bespoke itinerary that allows you to virtually meet essential and budget-saving suppliers for short 1-2-1 meetings, based on mutual agreement and matched requirements.
- Create new business relationships and gain industry knowledge easily, from the comfort of your home/office.
- Enjoy two insightful, 30-minute, live webinar sessions hosted by industry thought-leaders.
- Receive additional pre-recorded webinar presentations that focus on the current and future challenges within the Smart FM industry.
Alternatively, you can contact me if you have any questions regarding the events.