David Eynon, Associate Director, Energy and Technical Services Ltd
“Net Zero Carbon Strategies for Buildings”
How to approach Net Zero in the built environment: as more and more businesses make Net Zero carbon commitments, the importance of performance across property estates cannot be underestimated.
- The ‘Net Zero’ Carbon Agenda
- The Role of the Built Environment
- Defining Strategies
- Defining Implementation Plans
- A Smart approach to Net Zero
Mark Chadwick, Managing Director, Sustainability Solutions – UK & Ireland, ENGIE Impact and Robert Brown, Director, Sales, ENGIE Impact
“The Parallel Paths to Sustainability – Aligning the strategic and the tactical”
Delivering sustainability programmes requires a balance of strategic planning and tactical action. The session will introduce the key steps required to define and meet your sustainability objectives.
- Strategic planning from corporate and divisional goals to actionable road map
- Tactical actions from data acquisition to renewable energy sourcing
- How alignment between these paths creates value
- Role of digital systems in optimising sustainable performance
- Businesses case and access to funding