Phil Warren, Managing Director, ETS
“The Heat Network Regulations – Action Required in 2021 & 2022”
The Heat Network Regulation place requirements on owners & occupiers of multi-tenanted properties across all sectors – join us to learn what’s required, by when, and how to approach this issue.
- Introduction to the Heat Network Regulations
Robert Brown, Director, Sustainable
“Not having a Resource Data Strategy exposes your organisation to risk”
Organisations are setting bold financial and sustainability targets but, the understanding of Resource Data Management is poorly understood by those in the boardroom and can be a challenge to communicate obtain investment in an organisation.
- The Importance of Data and using it tactically
- The role of digital systems in optimising sustainable performance
- The right Resource Data for tracking compliance, consumption and financial budgets
- Strategic Transparent Energy Sourcing on your terms
- Maximising Business value and worked examples
Tony Wright – Head of Digital Sales UK, ebm-papst
“Improving Building Performance. Data driven optimisation of building assets”
ebm-papst will be exploring current opportunities for upgrading BMS solutions in legacy buildings, focusing on the challenges and opportunities as well as demonstrating why SMART BMS platforms are an important consideration.
- Understand the challenges with upgrading BMS
- Understand the benefits associated with upgrading legacy buildings with SMART BMS platforms
- Understand the hardware needed and the processes involved
- Develop the ability to select suitable building applications for SMART buildings BMS
Mark Chadwick, Managing Director, Sustainability Solutions – UK & Ireland, ENGIE Impact and Robert Brown, Director, Sales, ENGIE Impact
“The Parallel Paths to Sustainability – Aligning the strategic and the tactical”
Delivering sustainability programmes requires a balance of strategic planning and tactical action. The session will introduce the key steps required to define and meet your sustainability objectives.
- Strategic planning from corporate and divisional goals to actionable road map
- Tactical actions from data acquisition to renewable energy sourcing
- How alignment between these paths creates value
- Role of digital systems in optimising sustainable performance
- Businesses case and access to funding