Time is running out to claim supplier stands and delegate places at the Facilities Management Forum – there are just a handful of tickets available.
28 & 29 January – Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Here’s what you’ll be missing…
- The opportunity for suppliers and buyers to meet for pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings based on requirements and upcoming budgets
- A schedule of seminars throughout the two-day event, hosted by industry thought-leaders and designed to provide you with take-home tips that will benefit your career and your organisation
- Unrivalled networking with senior FM professionals
- Overnight accommodation
- All meals and refreshments
- An invitation to a gala dinner
Don’t delay! Register your place today!
If you’re unable to attend later this month, we host the Facilities Management Forum in July too – 1 & 2 July 2019, Hilton Deansgate, Manchester.
For more information on attending as a delegate, contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 or email email@example.com.
Or to attend as an industry supplier, contact Sam Walker on 01992 374054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.